The "340020" in the product name indicates that this circuit breaker has a current rating of 20 amps and a voltage rating of 480Y/277VAC. It is a three-pole circuit breaker, which means it can interrupt current on all three phases of a three-phase system.
The interrupting capacity of the EGB340020 is 65 kiloamps (kA) at 480VAC, which means it can safely interrupt currents up to 65 kA under short circuit conditions. This high interrupting capacity makes the EGB340020 suitable for use in high-demand industrial applications where large electrical loads and short circuit currents are present.
Like other circuit breakers in the EGB series, the EGB340020 features a compact design, making it easy to install and saves space in electrical panels. It also has a wide range of accessories available, including shunt trips, auxiliary switches, and bell alarms, which can be used to customize the circuit breaker to specific application requirements.
In summary, the SQD EGB340020 is a three-pole, 20-ampere circuit breaker with a high interrupting capacity of 65 kA at 480VAC. It is suitable for use in a range of commercial and industrial applications and is known for its reliability, durability, and ease of installation.
• Manufacturer : Schneider Electric / Square D
• Cat. No. : EGB34020
• Alternate Part No.: EGB-34020
• UPC : 785901072980
• Product Type : Bolt-On Circuit Breaker
• Protection : Thermal Magnetic
• Number Of Poles : 3 Pole
• Voltage Rating : 120/240/277 VAC At 50/60 Hz
• 480 VAC Star/277 VAC At 50/60 Hz (UL/CSA Listed)
• Amperage : 20 Amps At 40 Deg C
• Interrupting Rating : 65 Kiloampere At 120/240 VAC
• 35 Kiloampere At 480 VAC Star/277 VAC Or 277 VAC
• Wire Size : 14 To 6 AWG (Aluminum/Copper)
• Bolt On Mounting
• Size : 2.94" W X 4.05" D X 5.66" H
• Used On Merchandised NF Panelboard
• EGB Model
• Frame Type E
• Approval Ul Csa Ce
• Authentic Schneider Electric / Square D Product