The EGB series circuit breakers are designed for use in commercial and industrial applications, where reliable and safe protection against overloads, short circuits, and ground faults is required. These circuit breakers are commonly used in panelboards, switchboards, motor control centers, and other electrical distribution equipment.
The Square D EGB series is a lower-cost option compared to other Square D circuit breakers and is typically used in less demanding applications where a lower-cost option is desirable. However, EGB circuit breakers still offer reliable and effective protection for electrical systems.
Square D is a well-known and respected brand in the electrical industry, with a long history of producing high-quality and reliable electrical products. Their EGB series circuit breakers are trusted by professionals in the field for their durability and performance.
• Manufacturer : Schneider Electric / Square D
• Cat. No. : EGB34050
• Alternate Part No.: EGB-34050
• UPC : 785901073024
• Product Type : Bolt-On Circuit Breaker
• Protection : Thermal Magnetic
• Number Of Poles : 3 Pole
• Voltage Rating : 120/240/277 VAC At 50/60 Hz
• 480 VAC Star/277 VAC At 50/60 Hz (UL/CSA Listed)
• Amperage : 50 Amps At 40 Deg C
• Interrupting Rating : 65 Kiloampere At 120/240 VAC
• 35 Kiloampere At 480 VAC Star/277 VAC Or 277 VAC
• Wire Size : 14 To 2/0 AWG (Aluminum/Copper)
• Bolt On Mounting
• Size : 2.94" W X 4.05" D X 5.66" H
• Used On Merchandised NF Panelboard
• EGB Model
• Frame Type E
• Approval Ul Csa Ce
• Authentic Schneider Electric / Square D Product