Nunc per mollis pot enti amet imperdiet blandit dis eu sociosqu accumsan dap ibus ultricies tristique montes a deros adipiscing a justo. Aliquet mus a aptent ullamcorper metus accumsan. Habitasse a purus nec ipsum a urna ac ullamcorper varius metus blandit posuere.
Consectetur parturient ad imperdiet torquent dui dis eu sociosqu accumsan accumsan dapibus ultricies. Maecenas iaculis viverra tellus ridiculus a sed vestibulum dapibur.
• Manufacturer : Square D
• Cat. No. : QOB215
• Alternate Part No. : QOB-215
• Common Trip Thermal Magnetic
• UPC : 785901416821
• Number Of Pole : 2 Pole
• Voltage Rating : 120/240 Vac At 50/60 Hz (Ul/Csa) 48 Vdc
• Amperage Rating : 15 Ampere
• Number Of Phase : 1 Phase
• Protection : Thermal Magnetic
• Functions : (LI) Long-Time and Instantaneous
• Interrupting Rating : 10 Kiloampere At 120/240 Vac (Ul/Csa) 5 Kiloampere At 48 Vdc
• Wire Size : 14 To 8 Awg (Aluminum/Copper) (2) 14 To 10 Awg (Copper)
• Mounting Type : Bolt On
• Size : 1.5 Inch W X 2.91 Inch D X 3 Inch H
• Approval Ul
• Used On Nq Panelboard
• Qo[R] Brand
• Qob Model
• Authentic Square D Product
Mr. jamal –
Electrical panels are an essential component of any electrical system, serving as the main distribution point for power throughout a building or facility. They provide a centralized location for circuit breakers, fuses, and other protective devices that help prevent electrical fires, overloads, and other potential hazards.
Proper maintenance and installation of electrical panels are critical to ensuring the safety and reliability of your electrical system. It is essential to have them installed by a licensed and experienced electrician, who can help ensure that the panels are properly grounded, wired, and labeled.